Tuesday 6 March 2012

Feeling fine...

Sorry about not posting but...I'm just so happy. The voices are gone, my mind is at peace...my body is still 'transformed' but hell, I don't care.

The peaceful quiet is so wonderful... did you know theres this thing called the quiet that has its own cult? They're pretty nice people, they take care of the quiet, they stop it from accidently ridding us humans of existence...my mind is at peace because of this wonderful group.

They took me away from the hellish nightmare that I was spiralling down and now I am feeling awesome again. Thankyou.

Wanna know some stuff about this cult? They are literally shrouded in silence, I can't hear a thing right now. I think they communicate by reading lips, they follow the quiet entity that is simply just so powerful that it could wipe us all out in seconds readers but its ok...

I think I shall stay here for a while...

BBBBYYYYEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment