Tuesday 28 February 2012

And this blog just gets completely depressing

A whole new set of razor like of teeth...

My hair is falling out...

I don't know what to do...these voices are to loud...I need help but there is no one here. I am alone. Ever since I read the archive, these voices have started screaming through my mind.

You shouldn't have done that... don't trust them... we are your guides... you are next you are next you are next. We guide you through the time of screams...

I can't even talk normally anymore I can barely muster up a whisper. I haven't spoken to another person in days...I miss the company.

What else is there going on, oh yeah, just killed another person, this time was a little though, rather than the classic stab... I tore their throats out with a single bite.

I guess thats all...I feel like this blog is the only real me.

Someones at the door...yeah yeah voices I'll go deal with them...




We'll be taking Mr. Stevens for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment