Saturday 25 February 2012

...

I...I fucking killed Archie, why the hell did I do it...I couldn't control myself its like there was a voice in my head that wouldn't be quiet until they did it.

Wtf is wrong with me I killed my own dog he didn't even see it coming...He just slept and I stabbed him 16 times, how the hell do I remember that!

What the hell is going on, something is wrong..., I've been meaning to read take your advice locomotive but I can't explain...its like, a ringing in my head that won't stop till I get off that archive thing...

Chloe can't find out...I'll...I'll do something with Archie's body...

MY FUCKING LEG IS BURNING EVEN WORSE RIGHT NOW FOR FUCK SAKE!

4 comments:

  1. Ignore Locomotive and follow my advice instead. I'm your friend my only intention is to help you. Ok now the best advice is... Stay right where you are and go to sleep more often also kill Chloe she's slipping stuff into your food that's counteracting the medicine The Doctor gave you. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Force through the ringing, Mister Stevens. And, in the meantime, distance yourself from Chloe and any other loved ones.

    ReplyDelete