Friday 24 February 2012

News at 00:47

Ever played minecraft, such a great game, genius really... Such a simple game of blocks, but soooo many possibilities, lol just me and my nerdism XD...

In other news, Archie won't go anywhere near me, if I even get close to him or Chloe, he starts to growl at me, wtf...

Yeah, your right, he may have to die...

In final news, I've completed Skyrim as well so yay on that XP, getting rather bored with it quickly though. You ever get that readers? You'll finish something and then suddenly your bored of it... Meh, maybe its just me and my short attention span lol :).

BYYYYEEEE

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of short attention spans... Also wait did he just casually say that he was going to kill his dog? You know what kid I like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. So you actually lack a survival instinct entirely. Good-bye then, Mister Stevens.

    ReplyDelete