Wednesday 15 February 2012

Time to spy...

(In regards to the title, I'd be an awesome spy)

I noticed that Chloe has a series of cuts up her arms, they wern't there before...not that I have been staring at her arms XD.
I tried asking her about it but somehow she'll changes the subject.

I doubt very much that she cuts herself, but who knows maybe she's REAALLLLYY depressed about Archie.

They've appeared after last night I think, so I shall camp out in the living room and watch for anything suspicous... Screw sleep. I know I sound a little sad doing this, but I have my reasons of curiosity.

On a site note, I've checked Archie always seems to be barking around 3am, so thats a little creepy.
Its probably some guy who has to go to work at that time (sucky job much). Or who knows, perhaps a fox with a very specific schedule. :)

BYEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment