Saturday 25 February 2012

I'm in trouble...

Something is happening to me...Archie wasn't the only one that fell victim to me...There are more bodies, not just my dog.

I haven't told anyone this yet, but I'm beginning to get new teeth, they're sharper...I don't think I'm that they shouldn't be that much of a nuisance...but they shouldn't be there at all...

What am I going to do...

No! Chloe will be fine if she wakes up...
No! Chloe will be fine if she wakes up...
No! Chloe will die if she wakes up...
No! Chloe will be fine if she wakes up...
No! Chloe will be fine if she wakes up...

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. There's no hope for you now.

    Kill yourself before you before you kill Chloe or some random strangers (assuming the other bodies aren't already random strangers). Your other option is waiting while you continue to change and kill for someone like me to find you and do the job ourselves.

    Speaking of which, where did you say you lived? I've still got a little of that money and it might be enough for a short trip . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fucking hunters. The Fears will play their Game, use their pawns on the great checkerboard that is the material plane, and you will be punished with a sweet, loving embrace.

    My Master is following you, Proxiehunter. Look out your fucking window, you dipshit.

    ReplyDelete