Tuesday 21 February 2012

Explanationz

I suppose, a little explaining is in order :/.

*FLASH BACK*

Well basically after summoning up the courage, I told Chloe that I was thinking of moving out. She literally burst out crying (I guess I'm just that awesome) no but really, she started going on about how she was sorry and didn't want to be alone and she told me that she felt safe when I was around... and :/ I guess that kinda convinced me to stay... :/

I don't know why I didn't mention this before, but I guess I might as well now, Chloe is special to me. We've been friends for years but kinda lost contact and regained contact through the newpaper and you know... I won't let anybody hurt you Chloe.

And thats enough of all the soppy crap I guess ^_^.

In other news she wants me to be close to her so I'll be staying in her room with her tonight hehehe ;D

BBBBYYYYYYEEEEEEE!!!!

4 comments:

  1. So many blogs to troll so much inability to focus long enough gah!

    *Something antagonistic probably involving something about your girlfriend not really loving you and just intending to use you* There deal with that until I have time to mess with you properly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as people want to use me for my awesomness, I don't think Chloe has any reason to :/, plus we arn't going out ¬_¬ so yeah... thanks for bringing that up.

      Delete
    2. Wait I managed to bother you anyways?! SUCCESS! I am so awesome. I can troll with even minimal effort!

      Delete
    3. Just go back to writing your stories.

      Delete