Monday 20 February 2012

Very Late Entry

Hi readers!

I guess I haven't posted much lately, so here is the long awaited post *parade*. I've been kinda upset about Archie not being here. But hey, we all get over stuff. Chloe on the other hand...

She's different now... always on edge, I can't even say hi to her now without her snapping at me. I'm... : / ... thinking about moving out, we just don't get along anymore ¬_¬ but whatever, I'll just find a new roomate...

It's not just Chloe either, this house must have rats or something cuz virtually every night I hear scratching and its driving me insane. Also, I don't know how I've never noticed before but Archie left quite a bit of damage to my bed, its quite torn up. Finally... the place stinks, always has to be honest.

I think I'll go tell Chloe about me wanting to move out now, I'll just include the conversation or something into this post.


----------------------------------------------{Intermission}----------------------------------------------

Forget it, I'm staying.

1 comment: