Wednesday 22 February 2012

I'll count this as a victory...

That THING fucking bit me, my leg is bleeding like hell, Chloe is patching it up.

--------------------------------------------[Previous Night]-----------------------------------------------Suppose I should explain, I know whats been happening to Chloe (She told me that someone kept sneaking into bedroom and whispering to her when I talked to her about the moving out thing). So I slept in her room that night, nothing happened...

...I started to drift into sleep but I heard the scratching and it fucking entered the room, it walked right next to Chloe (how she slept I don't know) .

I pretended to be asleep I don't think it noticed me. It scratched the covers where Chloe was (Fucking heavy sleeper) and left...

------------------------------------------[This Night]-------------------------------------------------
I waited in the same position as last night, the difference was I had a metal bat this time. Same as last night, it walked up to Chloe and I whacked the shit out of its, I presumes its got quite some bruises on its head. (At this point Chloe started waking up and oh boy..the scream).

The strange thing was though, it was unphased, it actually finished whispering before it dealt with me. The event is burned into my head...

It slowly turned its head towards me and began growling it leapt at me. I tried swinging at it but it grabbed the bat and threw it away. (At this point I'm basically shitting myself). It knocked me over and as it hunched over me. It looked at my leg and well...you know...bit it. It burned like hell, it felt like my leg was on fire.

And then it left... It ran out of the room.

-------------------------------------------------[Thing]----------------------------------------------------
It had black eyes, bigger than that of a normal persons, I don't think it had iris' or any other eye stuff...just two big pupils...

It had no fur...It was completely bald...

It had long claw like nails, could definitly cause damage with those...

From what I thought, the teeth were pretty sharp :/

---------------------------------------------[Reaction]----------------------------------------------------
Well Chloe is panicking obviously she wrapped my legs up in bandages, the thing left some pretty deep teethmarks...still burning like hell, case your wondering.

But...I just don't really feel all to panicking, theres just a voice in my head keeping me calm :P I guess thats just my survival instincts speaking...I just... don't really care...

Leg still burning like hell though...

Real agonizingly killer extreme burning going on here.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes. And there are others.

      I have no advice for you. I am sorry. The Rake is one of the more brutal of its ilk. Once it has chosen its prey, it rarely gives up.

      But I wish you the best of luck all the same.

      Delete